We are committed to building an efficient Foreign Ministry that is knowledge-based and techology-drive in service delivery in the pursuit of Nigeria’s interests and foreign policy goals and objectives.
- Promotion and protection of Nigeria’s national interests;
- Representing and protecting the interests of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nigerian citizens, and legal entities abroad;
- Promotion of African integration and support for African unity;
- Promotion of international cooperation for the consolidation of universal peace and mutual respect among nations and elimination of discrimination in all its manifestation;
- Respect for international law and treaty l as seeking settlement of the internal dispute by negotiation, mediation, conciliations, arbitration, and adjudication; and
- Promotion of a just world economic order.
3 Rue Abdel Hamid Mamlouk, Manar 2, Tunis
+216 71 882 291